We are looking for a qualified Registered Behavioral Technician to join our team. The RBT will provide support to the people that we serve in our homes, the community and/ or schools. Our ideal candidate is an energetic professional with experience in supporting people with achieving their goals and outcomes. The ability to work as a member of a team, complete task as instructed , receptive to new ideas, and problem solve. Have belief that everyone can and must have an opportunity to learn and grow regardless of their disabilities. Ultimately, you should be creative, innovative, compassionate, patient, enjoy being outdoors, and very flexible. We are looking for reliable role models for the people that we serve.
1. PROGRAM SERVICES
2. HEALTH SERVICES
3. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Be sure to adhere to scheduled work hours. If an emergency occurs (accident, hospitalization, death in family), notify your supervisor prior to your work shift. Maintain people and workplace confidentiality.Employees will abide by all Shine Light policies and procedures.Employees will maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with people, employees, and persons employed by Shine Light.In an effort to ensure the health, welfare, and safety of our people keep an open line of communication between co-workers, supervisors, and other necessary individuals.Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned on a case to case basis
Strong communication skills to work with a diverse team.
2. Basic computer skills and be able to use all required software.
3. Ability to problem-solve and assist in decision-making, including during emergencies or when a supervisor is not onsite. Also use critical thinking skills.
4. Maintain current status regarding assigned core competencies and other required certification acquisition within established schedule and timelines.
5. Work productively to develop relationships with individuals, families, and natural supports.
6. Proven creative abilities, strong organizational and time management skills.
7. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills and good customer service skills.
8. Have a valid Driver’s license, reliable transportation and a driving record
9. Maintain a high level of organization for file maintenance, daily, weekly and monthly record keeping.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work
environment described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Attendance at a variety of work sites is required.